Saturday, June 26, 2010

I'm The Student

I have spent the last hour learning to set up this blog. My teacher has been my son, Cuylar. We are in Edmonton for his Pro Road Race Nationals. He finished 9th in the 42K Time Trial for his U23 category. This is very impressive for his first time at The Canadian Nationals.

In exactly one week I will be doing my last minute suitcase checks because early July 3rd. I will be flying to Florence, Italy to study abroad. I love how that sounds. However, I am nervous about the work expectations! I will study two weeks in Florence then fly on to Utrecht, Netherlands for another two weeks. I will complete a six credit course taught through the University of Utrecht and credited through the U of S. The course numbers are 308 and 309. I will be studying the low and high Renaissance period of Art History. There I will be in the 'Cradle of the Renaissance', the best classroom in the world studying art.

No comments:

Post a Comment